SCS Safety, Health, and Security Associates, LLC is an authorized distributor of HeartSine® Public Access Defibrillators. We are able to distribute AED Units and supplies to assist you with your CPR, First Aid and Defibrillator Needs.
HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD (Public Access Defibrillator)
The HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD Public Access Defibrillator (or Automatic External Defibrillator) is an easy-to-use medical device especially designed for public access use, to administer lifesaving treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
No complex displays or controls. A flashing green STATUS light indicates system is operational.
The HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD prompts you visually and audibly with clear, calm instructions – starting with “Adult Patient” if equipped for adult Pad-Pak™, and “Child Patient” if equipped with pediatric-pak™. Other prompts instruct users throughout the rescue process, while reminding users to “call for medical assistance.” The system then guides the user through pad application to shock delivery if required.
Electrode pads are contained in an innovative Pad-Pak™ or Pediatric-Pak™ which are accessible by pulling the green tab.
Pads are accessible with the unit in the storage case (supplied with each unit).
The Adult (Gray) Pad-Pak™ is for patients >8 years & 55 lbs. The Pediatric-Pak™ (Pink) is for patients 1-8 years & <55 lbs. Either cartridge can be used with the new HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD (Model 300P). Note: Pediatric-Pak™ cannot be used on earlier models.
Verbal and visual prompts guide the rescuer when to touch and when not to touch the patient. If it is determined that a shock is required, the Shock Button illuminates.
A CPR tone and flashing icon coach the rescuer in delivering chest compressions according to ERC 2005 guidelines- 100 compressions per minute – for 2-minute intervals.
- Lightweight (2.4 lb./1.1 kg. with battery)
- Pad-Pak™ or Pediatric-Pak™ cartridge is easy to install, contains batteries AND pads, and has only 1 expiration date
- Controls & pads are accessible even with your HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD still in the case
- Easy to use. The system incorporates very clear verbal and visual instructions
- 3 large, easy to see icons illuminate- “Attach pads”, “Do not touch the patient,” and “It is safe to touch the patient” to facilitate the rescue process
- Integrated Metronome prompts coach CPR chest compression rate
- Events are recorded, with the time, date, ECG trace & duration, shock delivery information and CPR intervals. Downloadable to PC with optional SAVER® EVO software.
- Sophisticated SCOPE™ Biphasic waveform technology adjusts patient impedance to maximize effective shock delivery.
- 8-year warranty clearly demonstrates the reliability of this quality unit
- IP56 certification provides impressive protection against solids (>1.0mm in diameter) and liquids (jetting water from any direction).
Accessories: HeartSine Samaritan PAD (models 300/300P)
Pad-Pak-01 Adult Pad Pak
Pad-Pak-02 Pediatric Pad Pak
Loudoun County VA: Aldie, Arcola, Ashburn, Bluemont, Brambleton, Broadlands, Cascades, Countryside, Dulles, Leesburg, Lansdowne, Lucketts, Middleburg, Potomac Falls, Purcellville, Round Hill, South Riding, Sterling, Stone Ridge, Waterford
Fairfax County VA: Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Burke, Centreville, Chantilly, Clifton, Fair Lakes, Fair Oaks, Fairfax, Fairfax Station, Falls Church, Great Falls, Herndon, Lorton, McLean, Mount Vernon, Oakton, Reston, Springfield, Tysons Corner
Frederick County VA: Winchester City, Middletown, Stephens City, Cross Junction, Gore, Kenstowns, Stephenson
Prince William County, VA: Bristow, Dale City, Dumfries, Gainesville, Haymarket, Independent Hill, Linton Hall, Manassas, Manassas Park, Nokesville, Occoquan, Quantico, Woodbridge
Arlington, Alexandria, Clarke County, Fauquier County, District of Columbia, Prince Georges MD, Montgomery MD.